Big Brother?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I live just off Cape Cod Ma. There is a military base there. After 9/11 I would hear the military jets go by at 4 AM for the longest time. I see those blackhawks every now and again. I have seen as many as 8-10 fly over at once. That is an unnerving sight to behold. The sound of them is earth shattering.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
The LEDs really light up the basement with a purple/red glow and with the new frosted vinyl windows it is a sight to see driving down the road. :rolleyes:
In Indiana, lights and electric usage, means meth lab.....sad state some people have us in.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
DW and I were once working in the garden bed very close to the property owner's house.

Two story house, they had turned over their entire backyard and more than half of the nearby lot for our garden. But, we were setting out plants in the most difficult to see location from the road, in front of the home.

A police helicopter, I believe it was, showed up and circled, then hovered right where they could see us working. Peeking around the corner of the roof ... Eavesdropping, as it was ;).

There wasn't much to do but just keep working. We weren't setting out marijuana. After about 5 minutes, the copter left. It seemed like a long time. I wonder if they realized how noisy the thing was! Maybe, it was just a training exercise ...

Steve

Latest posts