Big Recipe Plan

popsgumdrop

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. I have just got in to canning (only canned 5 jars of figs so far) and I want to do a lot more. I keep asking myself though, "What am I going to do with all of this stuff if I can it?" So, a book like this would be perfect for me. The price I would be willing to pay depend on the size of the book, like how many different recipes you have and do you give lots of tips on canning and so on.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am putting in a tips and tricks section, however the recipe book isn't going to include a 'guide' to canning. So far, as I've been so far behind on things lately I only have 6 jam recipes included and 2 recipes to use those jams. I think it will end up with more recipes on using them, then recipes for them. I'm adding lesser know kinds and my own recipes... so simple ones like strawberry or blackberry won't be included. It's got ones like Pear, Ginger & Honey Preserves and Caramelized Onion & Garlic Balsamic Glaze.

Though I am trying to mix up traditional cooking recipes, and crockpot recipes for good diversity. The digital recipe booklet will be smaller then the printed book, but we're using the digital copy to raise money to the books printed.

Its still in the planning phases... so all the advise on what people would still like is GREAT!

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
vfem, your Ginger & Honey jam sound like it would be fabulous for crockpot meatballs! I can't wait to see your finished product some day. :D

Latest posts