Black Friday Weekend Jam and Biscotti Sale

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You know I love you guys, so I wanted to share our special for this weekend.

The code to enter at checkout and save is: FRIDAY12
This will get you 12% off your entire order, and EVERYTHING is on sale. So if you'd like to try our biscotti, our jams... or even just one of our digital recipes to try at home. You can buy it this weekend and save.

Plus free holiday cards with every purchase, so we'll ship direct for you and add your personal message.

Our shop is here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/biscottiqueen

Feel free to share the code with family and friends. Sale code ends at 11:59pm EST Monday 11/26.

il_570xN.291158681.jpg

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
vfem, do you have any of that plum jam that won that blue ribbon for you? Probably not, but still checking. :/

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks V, I'm in the middle of placing an order for my family who lives far away, but I need their new address.
I think they'll be delighted. Your photos are beautiful by the way. :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Bummer is Plum Jam is gone again! :p

More so, the mustard sold out again!

I'm hoping to have time to get more made, but it depends on how busy I get with holiday orders if I can squeeze them in.

The sale is good until midnight on Monday though, so no rush on this long weekend. :D

SG, I got you covered. :) Will go out asap.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ok, if I knock out EVERYTHING on my to-do list today, I promise I will make the mustard in my spare time. I'll even do some of the extra large jars :) Honestly, I would love to have some myself to give as gifts, that and my vanilla is usually what my neighbor's request each year when I do my neighborhood baskets of goodies. hehehe

That mustard is killer though, I hate tooting my own horn, but I got through quite a few jars on sandwiches and pork chops when we bbq! :cool:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Vfem, I was feeling so guilty for causing you so much work and stress. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

Mary

Latest posts