Black Friday Weekend Jam and Biscotti Sale

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Don't be silly Mary, if I didn't want to do it... I sure wouldn't. :lol:

I had to bake most of those biscotti today for gifts I'm giving, only a few were orders. I wanted to use the weekend to get ahead on my stuff because by next week it will all be real work. :)

Thank you sweety!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Vfem, I forgot to ask, you don't have any jalapeno pepper jelly do you? I bought some over here in October and was disappointed it wasn't hot enough.

Mary

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
Vfem, I forgot to ask, you don't have any jalapeno pepper jelly do you? I bought some over here in October and was disappointed it wasn't hot enough.

Mary
That amazingly I sold out of repeatedly. I had someone buy the last dozen jars last month. I'm out of hot peppers to make anymore because of an early freeze. All I had left were canned peppers and they just don't taste the same in the jam. :p

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i know my big sale has ended, but just remember... you guys ALWAYS get 10% off for being so awesome!!!

Code is in my little signature whenever you want it.... BYC10

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful job V does on her orders. I just talked to my sis in MO and she wanted to let me know how beautifully packaged the jam and biscotti were. She was delighted and said the jams looked absolutely luscious.
Sis arranged everything in a pretty basket and put it in the dining room to be shared with her family on Christmas. Thanks so much Shannon! :)
A big thumbs up for you, and I think I just started a new family tradition!

Latest posts