blackberry's

OCMG

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
hsm5grls, do red berries count, I have thornless berries and they are growing wild and I love em, they are everbearing and I eat them all summer up til frost.

I can even dig some up and give or trade with friends.

:rose

silkiechicken

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I find that the marshier moister most disturbed clay like, brick, rock and desolate ground you can grow stuff out of is exactally where the black berries will grow the best.

Lost of water and you'll have some black berries alright. If you need any more, feel free to come by and dig up a couple of dozen crowns... or a hundred or so....

In my recollection, people in dryer areas have a hard time growing it for some reason. Maybe it is because they are water hogs.

OCMG

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
In my recollection, people in dryer areas have a hard time growing it for some reason. Maybe it is because they are water hogs
i don't know how true that is but where I am it is dry and sandy and I get more than enough to eat, could you imagine if I were moist oooooooooooh :bee

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My mom just planted one in a whiskey barrel. Mmmmm. Her neighbor grows them and they are HUGE! I remember picking them when I was younger... they were so good. :cool:

Latest posts