Blocking someone

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
whoa there sister..

Since it has now gotten out that I'm related I'll tell you two boys a secret that mom told me.

I am her favorite child. That's right. F A V O R I T E.

But if it makes you feel better, she did keep the basket you two were dropped on our doorstep in.
She thought she might make a planter out of it one day...

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom Mom only tells you that because you are so needy..... When she takes the spoon to you 2, you'll see who the favorite is...... & she is getting upset with you 2 for hi jacking my thread....and trying to pick on me. You 2 like to gang up..

@majorcatfish ok, you asked for it. When it finally quits raining, I'll show you good northern garden. Boy, will you be jealous...;) :frow

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@seedcorn since you can grow such a fantastic garden, I think I will post billboards on all the interstate highways coming into Texas, proclaiming that Texas is a terrible place to live--they need TO TURN TOWARD INDIANA AND MOVE THERE--IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Funny about the spoon......I used to whallop my kids with a wooden spoon. The great thing about a wooden spoon is that it would break before it did any real damage and it stung like a dozen bee stings. DO I NEED TO GET MY SPOON?????

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Texas, great place to visit, just not to live. Why you get so many snow birds in winter... loved to visit, loved fresh shrimp.

True story, Mom used a yard stick. It broke and I started laughing. Mom never said a word. Dad asked one question, then I got his belt-& no, it didn't break!!!!!

Latest posts