Blue Tomato seed for sale

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh wow, these look very interesting!

What stock did you start with, if I may ask, to get the cross? This may help determine what disease resistance it may have, growth habit, maturity, etc.

I think I'm going to order some from you!

Reaction score
I got them with the name Blueberry but they are probably PS20 a development from Oregon state univ. I have been improving them for 4 years now . Thanks James

Reaction score
to all who are interested I will be gone from December 30 until Jan 5th I will not be available for this time . Please send me an email vs a private message as I will check my email when I return Thanks James

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
James...I hope you got my letter and $$ for seeds....hope all is well....Thanks again, Rusty

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks for the phone call James....glad everything is OK....very nice chat and tons of informative help.... Happy Planting!!!

flgardengirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hopefully you remembered to send mine. Sent paypal around the 4th. Still waiting lol.

Reaction score
it goes out the same business day if possible . I have them hand canceled s that they are not smeared by huge mail handling systems Thanks James ;)

flgardengirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi, they finally showed up today. They look to be in really good shape. Thank you I am really excited to try these. Someone on another forum posted some photos of some they bought somewhere. They look really cool..very purply blue. They said they make nice salad tomatoes.