Bob You Where Right

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you @bobm months ago you posted about new dog flu.It was 1st I heard of it. AKC just sent out letters about it and dog shows. People are panicking, because I was aware of problem I was able to order Vaccines. After paying a King ransoms I have vaccine most Vets here can not get yet !!!!!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure where it started other then 1st cases reported on West coast. Every body is ordering the vaccines causing a storage. I ordered as soon as vaccine became available.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So how bad is this flu. I'd hate for my furbaby to get it.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am sure like any other health problem puppies, old dogs and dogs already with health issue most at risk. A few dogs have died report did not go into detail about it.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Now that you mention it I remember about a year (maybe longer) ago hearing about a dog flu on the news. My sister was saying her dogs had been sick and I told her about it. Her dogs felt puny for a few days but recovered. My pup didn't get sick at all but then again maybe it was something else. My pup had just got all her puppy shots...

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I recently saw the same thing on TV. My baby has had what I thought was sinus infection for almost a year now. Vet gave 10 days of antibiotics, then 30, then another 30 all to no avail. She gets one half of a cold medication every day and that keep the symptoms away but does nothing for the cause. Now I am wondering if she could possibly have this flu.

She never gets off the property (or out of the car) except when going to the vet so I wouldn't know how she contracted flu if that's what she has.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's good to know and I imagine it would help with their immunity resistance too.