Broccoli Question

SoyBean

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
The 3 little plants are doing well last time I checked. I am seeing the beginnings of their true leaves start to develop.

These look like they are going to do the same thing the other broccoli seedlings did this past season. They grew to about 4 inches tall but were not growing much past that. Put out a few sets of true leaves and eventually stopped growing.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
SoyBean said:
The 3 little plants are doing well last time I checked. I am seeing the beginnings of their true leaves start to develop.

These look like they are going to do the same thing the other broccoli seedlings did this past season. They grew to about 4 inches tall but were not growing much past that. Put out a few sets of true leaves and eventually stopped growing.
I have some broccoli too that are just getting their true leaves, i dont know why they stopped growing, i'm sure others will give an opinion as to why.

Good Luck!

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My ducks ate my brocoli plants but I picked up a six pack after work for 3 bucks and they are low in carbs... :lol: I guess I am getting old six pack just doesn't mean the same thing

Latest posts