Buyer for our House; Southern Style

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
All the time, God is Good. :love
Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. I can't tell you the number of times that phrase comes to my lips each day. . . dozens easily.
God is good!.JPG

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's about time things started going smoothly for you!

This just reminded me of a human trait that I think most of us have:
I find it curious that we tend to look at challenges differently in hindsight, and give God credit for the ease or the struggle.
If you are wanting something to happen, and all sorts of obstacles are thrown in the way, we say "God is testing you to see if you are really sincere, or if you want it bad enough to fight for it."
On the other hand, if you want something to happen and the doors open for you without extreme effort on your part, we say "It's God's will...this is supposed to happen."

Well, you've had some of both in this experience. I think maybe it is just balancing out. But how great for you and DH!

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Congrats, @baymule !:celebrate Glad you guys have that stressful part of the move out of the way!
Hope it goes slick and you can get on with making your new house a home... and field a garden!

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a beautiful story! A handshake can still mean something. That's inspiring.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We closed on the house at 10:00 this morning. :) At 10:35 we were on our way to Jacksonville, 2 1/2 hours away, where we arrived just in time to welcome our grand daughter into the world at 12:43 pm. :love

While still at the hospital I got a call from the U-Haul place that the truck we reserved will not be there. :he I will find one tomorrow. We will move on Saturday.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on your brand new grand daughter Bay! That's awesome that you got to see her right away. And you'll be in your new house and ready to see the kids every day now! Yippee!

That Uhaul thing is just a little burp at the end of your saga, you know it had to end that way. :D

Latest posts