By the hand, let's bring them here...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know all that she has.

Go ahead and try starting a pm conversation with her.

hover your cursor over "inbox" in the green bar, wait for the drop down, look for words to the effect of, "start a conversation" and click it.

Go ahead and look at the page that loads, you'll get it :) I'm sure she'll be happy to help.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey yall....
I'm getting around ok.. but how are yall making things bold, or adding the regular old smiles, and changing font colors???
When I'm posting, this is what I see:
fonts.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi Cane!:frow On the top bar of the message box are all the tools.
Text color is the A with a line (or something) underneath, oh wow, that's the first time I've done that!
B is bold,
and so on. Maybe you can't see the top bar, might need to scroll up? I don't see it on your screen shot.

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
"sad face" I have the same problem on BYC. I can write messages - but no fancy editing of any kind. The bar with the options doesn't show up... something about my operating system or somptin'
That's ok... I'll figure out a 'work-around'
reading.gif

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane'!

The BBCode works on TEG new forum.

Like this :] = a happy smiley, except use a parenthesis instead of a bracket = :).

Or, this (B)blah, blah, text, blah(/B) = bold text, except use brackets instead of parentheses = blah, blah, text, blah

I know that is a little confusing to say use parentheses one place and brackets the other but you know how smileys work!

Here are some more: (i)blah, blah, text, blah(/i) = italicized text, except use brackets instead of parentheses = blah, blah, text, blah

And: (u)blah, blah, text, blah(/u) = underlined text, except use brackets instead of parentheses = blah, blah, text, blah

You can click "More Options . . ." then Preview to see what you are up to, turns out.

Steve
edited to add: use your keyboard shortcuts! highlight a word or words, hold down your "Cntrl" key and click: "u" or "b" or "i" . that is something the old TEG couldn't do!

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's my work computer for sure...
When I'm using the one at church, I have all the little editing/add-in tools.
:D

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of you may be here for the first time since the changeover.

Almost any of us will help you figure out the new navigating in here!

hbjanet

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello everybody....I've been following everyone's comments on TEG but haven't logged on for quite awhile; certainly not since they changed the web page.
I just want to thank everyone for all the posts, comments, and help (via others posts) with my garden the past couple of years. I even tried planting my own onion seed this past season, with fabulous results! We will never buy sets or transplants again.
You all are the best!!

Latest posts