Can I use Nutri-drench for sheep for my dog?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Spray TempoSC around house and it will kill fleas and mosquitos. It's also safe to spray inside as well. Rain does wash it away though.

Best thing I ever used to get rid of fleas was a home spray.
View attachment 17553
You spray edges of all rooms, under furniture, bottom of drapes... kills for weeks.

with my chemical issues, I'd have to move out and let the flea spray have the house. :lol: Safe? For whom? If you can drink it, it's probably safe to use :thumbsup

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our dog is allergic to everything, doesn't bother him. Spraying around outside of house and not having fleas, mosquitos, ants, etc, I'll put up with some chems. For those allergic, I pity you.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Sheep Nutri-Drench rapidly delivers high energy, vitamins, trace minerals, amino acids, electrolytes and anti-oxidants in minutes to restore the immune system. Raise healthy sheep naturally. Energizes weak newborns. Stimulates appetite. Corrects diarrhea. Maximum energy support for white muscle disease. Quick energy for show. No withholding.

Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Thiamine, Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Sulfate, Sugar.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Calcium (min.) 0.4%
Calcium (max.) 0.7%
Selenium (min.) 0.1 Mg/fl. oz.
Vitamin A (min.) 23,700 Iu/fl. oz.
Vitamin D (min.) 5,910 Iu/fl. oz.
Vitamin E (min.) 90 Iu/fl. oz.

Feeding Instructions:
Feed directly in mouth.

Newborns:
4ml (cc) as soon as possible after birth.

Adults:
1 fl. oz. per 100 lb. body weight.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sheep Nutri-Drench rapidly delivers high energy, vitamins, trace minerals, amino acids, electrolytes and anti-oxidants in minutes to restore the immune system. Raise healthy sheep naturally. Energizes weak newborns. Stimulates appetite. Corrects diarrhea. Maximum energy support for white muscle disease. Quick energy for show. No withholding.

Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Thiamine, Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Sulfate, Sugar.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Calcium (min.) 0.4%
Calcium (max.) 0.7%
Selenium (min.) 0.1 Mg/fl. oz.
Vitamin A (min.) 23,700 Iu/fl. oz.
Vitamin D (min.) 5,910 Iu/fl. oz.
Vitamin E (min.) 90 Iu/fl. oz.

Feeding Instructions:
Feed directly in mouth.

Newborns:
4ml (cc) as soon as possible after birth.

Adults:
1 fl. oz. per 100 lb. body weight.

Thanks, Valley. I noticed in the store that the guaranteed analysis for the sheep and goat product were exactly the same. Chicken was same nutrients, but different percentages. Have looked everywhere for dog label and cannot find it. I don't think it would be too much different.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey for dogs it is called Nutri-cal Vet sell it.

Ah, that's exactly what I need! I was wondering how I would get the drops in her anyway. Gel would stick to the tongue, not get slobbered out. I'm going to get some, just to have on hand.

Latest posts