Chat Room

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nifty said:
We'll look into an integrated chat so only forum members can access it. With non-integrated chat someone could go into the chat and pretend to be somebody else.

So, you guys are welcome to use a third party chat, but just be careful!
In Nifty I trust! :thumbsup

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dang, OK so tomorrow when I put those kiddies to bed ..... who wanna chat...... where we going to chat... what are we going to chat about.....

Someone at work was making fun of me because I only have internet friends..... I was like what ever...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
obsessed said:
Dang, OK so tomorrow when I put those kiddies to bed ..... who wanna chat...... where we going to chat... what are we going to chat about.....

Someone at work was making fun of me because I only have internet friends..... I was like what ever...
ROTFLMAO!

I have too many of them, and my real friends think I am making you guys up! :lol:

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
oh I don't like that chat room....was there anyone in there? I kept hitting refresh...nothing happened.

Maybe something else that is more user friendly.

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
oh I don't like that chat room....was there anyone in there? I kept hitting refresh...nothing happened.

Maybe something else that is more user friendly.

Ron
Nifty said he would look into it for us, a safe chat system.

I am willing to wait!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This site is so wonderful., will those of us who are not good at chat, suddenly be left out, and never hear the great stuff we are getting now??

Latest posts