Chicken Ice Capades

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistlebloom, since I missed seeing the chickens skate, could you perhaps do it again? And this time record it and show us? It just might work. This will probably be the only way I'll ever see chickens skate. Not gonna happen here in sunny California! :cool:

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
Thistlebloom, since I missed seeing the chickens skate, could you perhaps do it again? And this time record it and show us? It just might work. This will probably be the only way I'll ever see chickens skate. Not gonna happen here in sunny California! :cool:

Mary
Well Mary, here's the deal, they said they'd humor me and do it one more time, but only if they got to wear one of those cute little skimpy outfits.

I don't know. What are you gonna do with chickens like that?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
95076_imgp6245-3.jpg

From over on the BYC, "Your Chicken Pictures Needed For The BYC 2012 Calendar - Page 67"

And no, I didn't go thru 67 pages to find it . . .

digitS' ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hahahaaa!! That's too funny!

I'll show them, they might go for that ;) . Do you suppose I can get it in a variety of colors Steve? My Prima donnas are very independent you know...

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
too funny!! OMGosh I love the chicken tutu! I want one! (no, not for me. For the chickens)

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's hilarious! I can just imagine your talented girl skimming the ice in that outfit! Next time you've GOT to get pics!!! :ya

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Leave it to good 'ole' steve to come through for us! I just love it, sure made me crack up. :lol:

Thistlebloom now you really have to get those outfits and put them on! and take pics.

I think my chickens would look real cute in those, to go along with all my colors in my garden. :lol:

Mary

Latest posts