Chickens for bug control and food recycling.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a beautiful little girl! :love So pink cheeked and fresh looking with that big grin! I'm so glad you reloaded those pics...they are GREAT! Such close shots of those little chicks...I can't get that close to a broody raised chick to save my soul. :th

Very beautiful, all of them! :woot

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a sweet girl you have. My grands went home Friday after being here for two weeks. Miss Emma (5) told me she wanted to live here forever because she is a country girl at heart.

Awwwwwww! How sweet...and sad. Don't you wish you could all live on the same property? I often wish that for my extended family, as my grandgirl doesn't want to go home each time she visits either, nor does she want me to leave her house each time.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am not sure why, but Bee I find it funny !!!

So do I. :D I don't have any to butcher size right now and the bigger ones I can't spare, so I told her if she could catch one, we'd kill it. She tried a bit, saw it was impossible, then told me "YOU catch one, Ganny!" I told her I wasn't the one that wanted to kill one right now, so I couldn't see any sense in chasing one.

She'll definitely be in on the butchering again this fall. ;)

Latest posts