Christmas Lights

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Between hosting Thanksgiving and work being crazy my energy level is low. Going to try and put some outside Xmas lights up. When I was a kid xmas light where multi colored, every now and then someone had all white or all blue, but you didn't see that often. Now same colored lights come in almost every color. Do you put up mutli or same color ?

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'm a multi colored kind of girl. to me all one color is kind of boring after a while. Christmas lights make me happy.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love the white light when there is snow on the ground. We are on a river. I love the lights reflecting off the water. I do wish for some colored lights sometimes. But we have already invested in the white. I'm too cheap to change colors.

w_r_ranch

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I, too, prefer mult-colored lights at Christmas. Here so far off the road, I don't do more than light the tree, though.

Same here. Mrs. Ranch started dragging stuff out yesterday, I was trying to pretend that I didn't notice... until she said something. This is my contribution thus far...

Fireplace.jpg

Inside_Front_Door.jpg

Candle.jpg

I only hope that she doesn't make me put up the big tree as it takes days to decorate it (& days to take it down)...

Last edited:

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hah, i'm going with deer tails as a guess also...

I got a few decorations out today too, mostly to "survey the scene" and figure out what i'd like to get for our new house. We have 2 strands of mini white lights, so i think i'll get a few more strands of those to wrap around all the deck railing. Time to start getting the christmas cards together also..

Latest posts