Christmas Lights

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
sam, i lov the decorations. i have a nephew who would love to have that wreath. and catjac just buy a little bit at a time after Christmas and slowly combine the two. at the other house i had white icicles along the roof and deck rail and mixed colors around the windows and doors

Sam BigDeer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sam, I love your Christmas decorations.. Tvventy-five, huh? My first thought about that vvas, 'Man-o-man, just think of all the scrumptious venison steaks, roasts, stevvs, and burgers,' caused considerable salivation around here..
Sam, also...

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hope no one on your wreath belonged to santa LOL. Love your fireplace.
When Santa couldn't find Rudolf and his pals since they were just hanging out on the front door of a ranch house, he turned to drones ... you see , he found out that he could just use his computer to direct the T O Y delivery flights from his easy chair sipping a HOt TODDY instead of riding in a COLD open air sleigh :woot This is the cyber age don't you know ? :hu Besides, Mr Ranch had to protect his fenced in tidy veggy garden so he invited the trespassers to a BBQ as the guests of honor for the family and neighborhood friends Christmas get together. :drool :celebrate

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Colored,.. and awesome wreath, I will have to start saving the tails. I can only imagine the horrified look on my city slicker extended family members' faces.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

w_r_ranch

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I can only imagine the horrified look on my city slicker extended family members' faces.

If you really want to get a rise out of them, get one of these for when they come to visit:

800xNxcrafty-redneck-art-animal-butt-door-bells.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.q8Ejjm5tg1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts