christmas wishlist and you can post what you got for them (optional)

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
since I am a seed-a-holic I would like more tomato seeds if not maybe the tall aerogarden extra elite.

Since my mother does not post on here I bought here a once in a lifetime thing. For those who have seen the movie "A Christmas Story" I bought her tickets to tour the house with "randy". The gift shop is across the street. Unfortunately I have to give her these tickets next week since the tour ends the first weeks of January. Would love to give them to her on Christmas but her and her b/f will have to take off work 2 weeks in advance.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

I just want my husband to get a stable job so I can stop being a worry wart day in and day out.... making him miserable.

That is all!

Love,

Shannon

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ok... maybe I would like a vacation from stressing too? :rolleyes: Nothing fancy... maybe just a month in the carribean or something like that. A small boat, nothing huge... and a few pina colodas to wash down a few crab dinners. :)

Yeah, I am just tired of stress...

I could use a breather, and the holiday seems like a good time for that.

Either that or I am going to go nutz venting! So watch out! lol

;)

Thank you for your kind words though... :hugs

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well you do need to take some time off from real life. I barely got sleep when our fosters ran off 2 days ago. You are very welcome and just take a deep breath. Everything will be ok :) :hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday my husband asked me what I wanted for chrismas from him. I said I wanted some projects done. He said not that, name something else. :rolleyes:

Vfem...just try to think of how many people love and care about you because of who you are and what you do. I know I do. You have inspired me so much and have made my life alittle more pleasant by counting you as a "friend". I am so impressed by what you do and create. I wish I had some of that. I think fondly of you at least weekly when I'm eating those delicious jams! :)

Mary

hangin'witthepeeps

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A new pigeon loft attatched to the aviary. It would be a blessing to be able to set them up and watch them fly. I did score some good pallets with solid bottoms yesterday. Then the pair of doves my DH brought home can go in their old loft. Until I want to build them an aviary. It's just too cold now to do much work outside. BRRRR

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I am hoping for the new food saver vac pac . But I am not holding my breath, LOL since we already have one older model. DW is crazy that way, she figures why buy another one when we already have one. (she just doesn"t get it LOL)

Latest posts