CL Ad Made Me Laugh

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
High school in the 80's!!! I was having my children in the 80's (Graduated H.S. in 75) I am aging FAST. And still carry a flip phone. LOL

I had my 3 children in the 80's. 1980, 1985, and 1987. I don't remember having time to listen to the radio.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm a child of the 60s-70s but like all sorts of music, but to me progressive rock from the past 40yrs is my favorite. i've listened to classical/etc. music since i was 12 and used to have the radio on that station quite often, but recently their transmitter hasn't been working very well and so we're usually listening to cds.

we have a 300 disc player for the main stereo and i have all my own music cds on the computer here so i can listen to those when i feel like it (and Mom's away, she doesn't like a lot of it). my computer speakers are pretty good even after 20+yrs and include a subwoofer so i rarely bother even turning on the main stereo. the ex-step-dad was an audiophile so it's overkill for either of us (he liked it so much he had two of them one for this room and one for the main living room) - like we really need 480watts? lol

more recently we've been listening to soundtracks and compilations from tv shows that we both like. i've also got some music that i've edited for siesta time because Mom doesn't want things that are too rambunctious. i took all 9 The LOTR and The Hobbit cds and edited them so i can listen to them at any time. it came out to 6 hrs 20 minutes worth. i have listened to it several hundred times by now.

p.s. i always look up to my elders... :)