Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I woke up at 2am this morning and it took 3 hours to get back to sleep 😴

if i wake up and don't get back to sleep right away i find something else to do as i hate wasting time and the frustration of laying there and not sleeping makes it much worse. so the more i can get done the better and the distraction helps. :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
if i wake up and don't get back to sleep right away i find something else to do as i hate wasting time and the frustration of laying there and not sleeping makes it much worse. so the more i can get done the better and the distraction helps. :)
I'd love to do that, but any movement down here at the dead of night would wake my neighbour up.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not too late to start cabbage, IMHO. I haven't started Mine yet, and remember, cabbage is also a Fall crop.
You might get some to eat OR fill in an area where the weeds want to grow and let it bolt and reseed.
The flowers are very pretty, just like the yellow flowers on turnips are 3 ft high and lovely!
I would start some and see what happens! :hugs
I looked up some past dates and found where i had started in April before. Thank you.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been getting up an hour earlier now because DS has to go to work earlier. They are getting overtime and working 9 hours. We are trying to get to bed earlier, but we are just not early to bed people, but we are better than we were. I am getting nothing done with helping DD watch kids. Sunday was for her and her husband to go look at cars. They were thinking of trading their car in. Yesterday DD had a dentist appointment. Today, the other grandmother watched them because DD has jury duty. I get Evelyn tomorrow and then all of them are coming for supper. I am not sure how long the trial is and if I get them Thursday. The other grandmother has her husband, so grandpa can help her, but they get tired. Evelyn has been wanting to see me without the other kids and now Izzy is upset. Evelyn can help me in the garden some and we are going to play cards. She will be 6 in Aug.

Attachments

• Evelyn.jpg
    Evelyn.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 7

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!
52 days until I get married. I'm trying to keep my sanity seeing how I so far have NOT turned into a Bridezilla and trying to keep my sanity also but seeing how the wedding is getting closer things are getting more crazy and NOW that my adopted Moms brother is missing it's getting stressful. If anyone on here lives in Virginia please be on the lookout and help me bring him home. I know it says he's been missing since Sunday but he's actually been gone since Sat. He loves to walk so we don't know where he could be.
438725368_2778115235720433_5504171378710968844_n.jpg

Latest posts