Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
image-jpg.45668

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
As I sit here reading posts and drinking my coffee, I can’t help but wonder what has happened to some ex posters. I use to enjoy posting with them once in a while. We went from “what kind of idiot am I posting to” to valuing their thoughts-my words, not theirs. Assume they are a shrewd judge of character and still wonder “what kind of idiot was I posting to.”

Hope everyone enjoys not just today but every day God gives you.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning ... sitting here looking at kitchenware ads for Black Friday. And, reflecting on what I posted on @Marie2020 's thread about Appalachian life - wood cookstoves.

What is the difference between an instant pot and a slow cooker - other than that instant/slow? What about an instant pot and a slow cooker / pressure cooker combination?

DW has been very slooow to appreciate the combination appliance that we have. Mostly, she doesn't like that is so large. Pressure cooking is mostly a mystery to me. I have liked using the slow cookers. DW has me carry the combo out on the deck and set it up for this or that (like it for cooking broth). No need to hurry ... if there is, there is the microwave - which I honestly wish had better use considering the space it occupies and 30 years of practice ;). Now, there is an instant pot ...

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I absolutely love Fuyu persimmons! I have a friend who brings me a big bag every week. I eat 2 a day. and that's cause I limit myself haha. I make him sourdough or other foods and we are both super happy!

Mary
Pardon my ignorance here. What on earth is Fuyu persimmons? Don't worry I'll Google it :)

Latest posts