Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did not even put a dent in the rhubarb that is out there still
This year, that's the story with our rhubarb.

It's rather ridiculous that there are 5 plants and they are so large that I have trouble squeezing past them on that end of the greenhouse. The cool Spring must be very much to their liking.

Steve

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yesterday I brought in rhubarb and made rhubarb crunch bars. It took 4 cups of rhubarb for the recipe and so I cut the rhubarb up and froze in 4 cup packages. I had 24 cups of rhubarb and I did not even put a dent in the rhubarb that is out there still.
Would you mind sharing your recipe? I love rhubarb and have 9 very healthy plants!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yesterday I brought in rhubarb and made rhubarb crunch bars. It took 4 cups of rhubarb for the recipe and so I cut the rhubarb up and froze in 4 cup packages. I had 24 cups of rhubarb and I did not even put a dent in the rhubarb that is out there still.
You're lucky I'm not living near they would soon be gone ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never have had rhubarb. Maybe some day I'll try to grow it and see if it likes Texas.......:thprobably not. :idunno

On first cup of coffee. Don't have any ambition or plans for today. Going to try to stay off my feet, give the "good" knee a rest that I screwed up a couple of weeks ago. It's a whole lot better, but my lifestyle doesn't do so well with injuries.

I'm invited back to Lindale, to my old farm, for a graduation party for the eldest kid. I'll leave tomorrow, spend the night and come back Sunday. I can't wait to admire all that they have done! That's why I'm trying to sit around today, so I can run all weekend. :lol:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never have had rhubarb. Maybe some day I'll try to grow it and see if it likes Texas.......:thprobably not. :idunno

On first cup of coffee. Don't have any ambition or plans for today. Going to try to stay off my feet, give the "good" knee a rest that I screwed up a couple of weeks ago. It's a whole lot better, but my lifestyle doesn't do so well with injuries.

I'm invited back to Lindale, to my old farm, for a graduation party for the eldest kid. I'll leave tomorrow, spend the night and come back Sunday. I can't wait to admire all that they have done! That's why I'm trying to sit around today, so I can run all weekend. :lol:
Can't wait for you to tell us all about it. Post pics.

Mary

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

What did you do? 😳
I'm pleased you're resting at long long, long last. There was a point that I thought you would never stop.

How lovely you being invited too your old place 😊. I hope you have a really good time 🤗

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score

Latest posts