Coffee

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Happy Friday!
Friday is my sowing day now, as DH has every Friday home-office. We stay in the same room but do different things.

I prepared him milk tea and myself coffee. The pancake is a ready product from the discounter, but when you put it in the pan, warm it for a few minutes, and add some cinnamon powder --- it tastes totally different.
View attachment 54864

I have my coffee and pancake while selecting what to sow today. The Himalayan blue poppy looks so dreamlike.
View attachment 54863
I had a lady come here , she was hard to vacate :( but if I came to visit you with all those goodies it would be a heck of a lot harder to get me out of your kitchen my friend :D:pop:drool:drool

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
How are you? How's that knee? I hope it's less painful now.

It's really cold here today but we have had a little sun. We keep getting threatened with snow so I have my shovel ready and waiting.
My knee is fantastic. No pain. Went to Disney World with daughter and family. We walked over 7 miles a day, stood in lines and my knee never had even the first twinge of pain.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Hoar frost this morning, HIgh near 50.
3rd cup of coffee. DH doesn't understand that I make the coffee very strong bc he puts so much cream in it,
So, I always have to water Mine down,
Pie and coffee for 1st breakfast.
Scrambled eggs, hamburger and cheese with last end slice of sourdough bread with my peach preserves,
1/2 of my meal went to Pyg,

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Foggy this morning
Yes, and I missed seeing the Full Moon! We had all of 7/100th of an inch of rain and for so little precip, we have days and days of clouds/fog.
Pie and coffee for 1st breakfast
Pumpkin pie was my 2nd breakfast! I had a hard time leaving it alone last night but it was still frozen from the garage freezer,
Typical Monday AM
Yes. But, once I had the can out at the curb for the G-Man, things were better :).

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I lost my life long (2nd grade) best friend this past April, very sudden. Her Mom is still alive at 93, but time is limited and she fades in and out. I've tried speaking with her but it's not a satisfactory conversation for all involved. Not having my friend to talk to, especially since losing my other best friend, my sister, back in 2014, it's quite an adjustment. It kind of gets easier over time, sort of. There are moments and I'm sure you will experience them. Hopefully contact with your friend's daughter will help ease those moments, as well as comfort her also.

Wishing you peaceful and poignant moments.
Thank you so much and I am sorry about your loss of your friend and sister. I kind of feel peace about it since for several years she has been suffering at home and trying to live in her own home. She went through a lot and she never would have been happy in a nursing home.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good morning! I slept way late, 7:50. I’m sick again with the same crud I had at Christmas. I took an OTC sleeping pill last night, benedryl. My throat is raw meat, runny nose and coughing up yellow crud. Great. Probably has something to do with going out in the rain and cold 6 times a day to give Reina her eye drops. And the 7th one 10 minutes after the last one, because it was for nighttime. I did that for 2 weeks, it saved her eye, so well worth the crud I have now.

Called doctor yesterday. I could get an appointment in March. WTH? So I asked for a drive by parking lot appointment like I had last time or just call in the same prescription as last time. I got a call this morning to be there at 11:00 for my parking lot rendezvous.

I have learned this about Lufkin, every doctor is filled to overflowing with patients, there aren’t enough doctors here. It would be a gold mine for a young doctor to set up shop, instant patients!

The guy I’m seeing isn’t even a doctor, he’s a PA. I’ve never seen the doctor and suspect he is dead, and mummified, propped up in a corner somewhere, maybe in a closet so as not to disturb those of delicate constitution.

I’m a farmer, I can take anything.

SHOW ME THE MUMMY!

Latest posts