digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zcoffee.png
But, that's him and not me :).

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
haha, do you know that for every planned project i do around here almost 90% of the work involved is in dealing with the past mistakes of the initial design or more accurately utter lack of planning...
I've started a whole thread over on BYH about this very thing! I'm going to be spending most of this year cleaning up PPP&CDC(past poor planning & cheaply done crap)! I've spent more time either ham-stringing myself or wasting time BECAUSE of having done it earlier!
aFu_Superball.gif

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
My dear friends. I saved my life.

Yes, the prep gives you chapped butt. Bleeding on the outside in bits and dabs from the TP. But they found 4 polyps. One was 10 mm long!! They were clipped off to send to the lab and tiny clamps added to stop any bleeding. Clamps are the size of this L.

The perfunctory, didn't look you in the eyes, monotone Dr Yeh at the original appt, was caring, gentle and friendly. Both times I met with him, before and after the procedure. Touched me on the shoulder. The anthsiestologist from Afganistan was pleasant. He left with he was in elementary school. It was a lovely country then, he said. I was out in seconds and dreamt about all sorts of stuff. Especially the puppies that were under the operating table I was on. I really wanted to lean down to reach one of them.

Was dying of thirst. They gave me a cup of water after they woke me up. Now eating today's harvested eggs, half a bagel and my beloved morning tea.

Get a colonoscopy everyone!!

Last edited:

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes, the prep gives you chapped butt.
When I have to do the prep I use baby wipes on my butt because toilet paper is very harsh on that sensitive area during that time.
Good Morning all! Happy "HUMP DAY" Wednesday!!! Halfway through the week so just keep hanging on seeing how Friday is coming here very soon.
Coffee is hot and ready. FH just got up so now need to focus on him until he leaves for work.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No medical procedures today, I hope.

Winter has returned. A visit to the store was made yesterday as it was just beginning to snow/rain. No problem because of warm temperatures but that's now recent history.

Little snow on the roads this morning but it must be 90% ice. It's 17°f (-8°C) with a 3°f (-16C) wind chill. I understand that this storm will hit the moisture coming up from the south and be very severe in the Upper Midwest.

The 2023 selection of pepper seed is on--hand with the final order just coming in time for my traditional starting week. Containers and starting mix were brought into the utility room after I had the groceries indoors. I think that I'm set to goooo!

:) Steve

Latest posts