Comfrey

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I raise Comfrey.....I have alot of it....but it's buried right now under snow....I'll check next month to see if any new young shoots are coming off of the main plants......remind me in a few weeks. My sheep and poultry love it...and it works well as a poultice for sore muscles.....and sprains.

krzybo

Leafing Out
Reaction score
RustyDHart said:
I raise Comfrey.....I have alot of it....but it's buried right now under snow....I'll check next month to see if any new young shoots are coming off of the main plants......remind me in a few weeks. My sheep and poultry love it...and it works well as a poultice for sore muscles.....and sprains.
Thank you so much! I will remind you! I have heard of lots of great uses for comfrey and can't wait to try some of them. Thanks again.:D

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm sending a couple of Comfrey plants to Angie this week,....The plants are finally of some good size after all of the cold we've had.

krzybo

Leafing Out
Reaction score
RustyDHart said:
I'm sending a couple of Comfrey plants to Angie this week,....The plants are finally of some good size after all of the cold we've had.
Wow, looking forward to getting these. I can't wait to get them started and being able to use it. Thanks so much.

damummis

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I would like to buy some as well, OR barter.

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am also still interested. I am also looking for chickweed. I have seeds or plant starters to trade or $$. I am getting ready to order some of the net, so if anyone here would rather get the order, please let me know :)

Latest posts