common sense out the window .......the new beginning

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
cant blame anyone here for this, just crappy workmanship over in Italy machine not even 2 years old and the weld breaks...
oh well going in early monday to weld this correctly..grrrrrrrr
Inked59311938395__419A696F-F791-4E79-99E3-856AB1D95100 (1)_LI.jpg

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
last week while doing an boiler inspection, asked Gilligan if they had the refactor repaired per the boiler inspector just before i left.
do what....
took the manhole cover off..hell no... called my boiler person....
they came out today and repaired it, sent a photo to the boiler inspector....
IMG_0814[1].JPG

i'm so glad your back you were missed they didn't have a clue, did you see the notes i left in july?
no why?
we will talk about it December during the internal inspection....

grrrrrr......

on a good note they brought me all the parts for me to rebuild the make up water valve system <aka mcdonnell miller a25 fill valve> thats another headache done i hate city water....

Lol...Been there done that. Major is that pound in or tiles? cant tell from the pic...If you use pound in refractory look up what's called Blue Ram, Its a pound in refractory, but last 10 times longer than Coreline. Best stuff I've used for doors and furnace cones. Im done with internals till next April thank the Lord, Good luck in December!

That's a mighty clean Morrison tube you got, puts mine to shame Lol.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score

I give a resounding AMEN to this!!! Always hard to be standing in a room, pointing out the obvious and no one else can see it or wants to see it. I was that little kid who shouted, "But, mama, the king is naked!!!" Got in trouble for it a lot as a kid, still having trouble with it as an oldster.

Latest posts