Complete rabbit setup at no charge

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wish I could help you out with your rabbits,but I dont know anyone in your area. Good luck for a speedy recovery!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hoodat, so sorry your having difficulties. :hugs Wish I could rabbit sit for you, hopefully you'll connect with someone who will be perfect.
I'm glad your son will be helping you out. Have a quick recovery and keep in touch.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I hope you have a speedy recovery Hoodat - I'm glad your son will be looking after you. I'd babysit your rabbits in a heartbeat if I lived closer - you wouldn't have to worry about me eating them! :p

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
These pics will give you an idea of what the setup looks like.
6858_meat_setup.jpg

6858_cage_setup.jpg

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
My sister-in-law lives in Escondido, I just sent her a message asking if they might want them. I'll let you know what she says. I hope your surgery and recovery goes well.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I sure hope she can use them. I've been producing about 20 rabbits per month with this setup and you couldd up the numbers and still not push the does too hard. It's a good healthy line. I haven't had a sick rabbit in years.

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
hoodat said:
I sure hope she can use them. I've been producing about 20 rabbits per month with this setup and you couldd up the numbers and still not push the does too hard. It's a good healthy line. I haven't had a sick rabbit in years.
No, turns out they're stuck in their apartment for another month instead of moving to the country on the 1st. Sorry, I was hoping I could help.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awww, HoodieHoo, I'm sorry you're having to rehome your bunnies. I hope a bunny sitter can be found -- I think that would be ideal!
Sending you speedy recovery wishes to get you through surgery and onto recovery -- sounds like you're going to be in good hands!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have my fingers crossed but two brothers from Pasadena are supposed to come down in a few days and pick up all the bunrabs. I hope they don't let me down. They sound like real rabbit people.

Latest posts