CONTEST - FREE Seed Prizes ~ UPDATE ~

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Congratulations!!

When you get your 'booty' lay it all out on a table and take a picture, this way we can live vicariously through you and enjoy this fabulous prize!

I think now that we know everyone has the search engine down, a more inconspicuous set of questions should be done. Especially if it has to do with plants. Sometimes I have to dig for hours to get a straight answer from the plant websites. Like it is all a secret LOL.

Awesome news Chills!!!!

Ron

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Congratulations!!

When you get your 'booty' lay it all out on a table and take a picture, this way we can live vicariously through you and enjoy this fabulous prize!

I think now that we know everyone has the search engine down, a more inconspicuous set of questions should be done. Especially if it has to do with plants. Sometimes I have to dig for hours to get a straight answer from the plant websites. Like it is all a secret LOL.

Awesome news Chills!!!!

Ron
I was gonna really try and make it inconspicuous, Ron. But I also wanted to keep it uncomplicated. What I did was google the quiz questions themselves. Next time Ill try something different.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Davaroo,

Here is a suggestion:

What if you do a contest where there are 10 pictures of something or somewhere; the idea is that we have to identify the picture or subject.

This would mean that we would have to be very creative at finding out the answers.

I think this would be an excellent way of making us dig (not that we don't dig enough :lol::lol:)

Ron

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Hi Davaroo,

Here is a suggestion:

What if you do a contest where there are 10 pictures of something or somewhere; the idea is that we have to identify the picture or subject.

This would mean that we would have to be very creative at finding out the answers.

I think this would be an excellent way of making us dig (not that we don't dig enough :lol::lol:)

Ron
That'll work!

For now, I'm waiting on Holly to let me know where she lives...

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!
im totally shocked i won .. they say its a honor to be nominated, its really fun to win too!!
good to know i figured out how to pm too!

thank you again

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Congratulations Chills!

Ummm...davaroo? For the lazy googler's (like me) where are the answers? :D

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
hello everyone, i just wanted to share a photo of all my goodies ...
i'll list the seed packages, and if any one has any tips or tricks - i'll take them!

food:
lettuce (buttercrunch), peas (oregon sugar pod), beets (detroit dark red), watermelon (sugar baby), sun jewel melon, carrots, banana melon (cantaloupe), eggplant long purple, orka (clemson spineless), winter squash acorn, parsnip, roma tomato (my favorite), tigger melon (i sooo wanted to try this!), apple, luffa and birdhouse gourds.

flowers:
wildflower countryside mixture, hollyhocks indian spring (i really want to succeed with these!), marigold, old fashioned mixture annual cut flowers, and zinnia.

i am so grateful for a opportunity to try so many different seeds, i have not been successful in the past and i just dont want to waste or kill any of them.
i have lots of research to do!

i think i will try the lettuce first, i thought i understood its the time for that now ..

a BIG thank you to davaroo for doing the contest! (i hope you got my email i sent you)

6271_seeds.jpg

Latest posts