Cosmo Spring Garden 2022

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I would like to try orange marmelaide again, but I will make it less runny. I love the taste, but it oozes and it's sticky, and I have to wash my hands a lot eating it on toast.
After I mixed up the jar that was in the fridge, it looks more runny. I think sticky hands are going to happen here too.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would like to try orange marmelaide again, but I will make it less runny. I love the taste, but it oozes and it's sticky, and I have to wash my hands a lot eating it on toast.
Or use it on pancakes? :drool I once had a batch of blackberry jelly which didn't set, so we just used to for syrup. It turned out to be a fortunate accident; our adult children still fondly remember that blackberry syrup.

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Or use it on pancakes? :drool I once had a batch of blackberry jelly which didn't set, so we just used to for syrup. It turned out to be a fortunate accident; our adult children still fondly remember that blackberry syrup.
Yum. Same thing happened to me with peach jam this summer. It was the best peach 'sauce' ever to put on ice cream or yogurt. I am hoping to repeat that mistake again next year.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We don't eat much fast food at all. But I did love taco bells Fiesta potatoes. I'm not sure if they still sell those but I had a major craving today. Closest taco bell is 30 minutes away and I didn't feel like going lol. So I googled "copycat taco bell Fiesta potatoes recipe" and used one to make some with our own home grown potatoes. It turned out delicious! We made burrito bowls layering potatoes, corn, fajita veggies, nacho cheese sauce, sour cream and salsa. Turned our really good and I didn't even have to leave the house!
Home grown ingredients used in this meal:
Potatoes
Garlic
Peppers
Corn
Salsa

I have been kind of in a cold spell when it comes to making good homemade meals but this meal has inspired me!
What's for dinner at your house?

Attachments

• 20221218_165427.jpg
    20221218_165427.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 72

Latest posts