Craigslist and Other Bargains

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
The right tools always make a job quicker and more pleasant don't they?
Wonderful score @baymule !
I'm thinking a video of your sheep rodeo would have made some interesting armchair entertainment, haha.
I would love to have seen the sheep pee on her, haha Never seen sheep much less on a person, haha.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was on Backyardherds answering a question about sheep minerals. I wanted to post a link to what I use and opened up Tractor Supply web page. A 48 hour sale banner took up the whole computer screen. I scrolled down and found saddle racks on sale for 39.99, regular 79.99 that's 2 for 1!! Heck yeah! I ordered 2 and picked them up today. They are still in the box on the porch. It's on my radar to finish out the feed and tack room, at least to get it useable. Now I have added impetus to get out there and get the feed and tack room done.

:rainbowflower

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was on Backyardherds answering a question about sheep minerals. I wanted to post a link to what I use and opened up Tractor Supply web page. A 48 hour sale banner took up the whole computer screen. I scrolled down and found saddle racks on sale for 39.99, regular 79.99 that's 2 for 1!! Heck yeah! I ordered 2 and picked them up today. They are still in the box on the porch. It's on my radar to finish out the feed and tack room, at least to get it useable. Now I have added impetus to get out there and get the feed and tack room done.

:rainbowflower

I could use that! Great buy!

Latest posts