Crashed My Car!!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last week was not a good week for me!! I was hit by a city bus!! And it was my fault on top of it!! I was in a part of town I am not usually in, and either ran the stop sign, or when I pulled away from the stop sign I just didn't see the bus!!

Anyhow no one was hurt, thankfully. Be praying the insurance company will not "total" my car!! It is a very good little car, all paid for and low milage!! We bought it brand new and have taken good care of it. Here are some photos. The bike rack on the front of the bus punctured the back door and damaged the back fender and the bumper.

Fromfrontemail.jpg

Frombackemail.jpg

Sideemail.jpg

tfpets

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am glad no one was hurt. I hope if it is totaled they let you buy it back and you can just replace the door! It wouldnt look too bad otherwise and it shouldnt be otherwise effected? (Ah, but I dont care too much how cars look, I just run em into the ground)
Im sorry about your car, it's hard in these days to find one that reliable too! Hope you're lucky this time if you have to replace it! Best wishes.
Tina/tfpets

punkin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
What a horrific experience! :ep I'm glad you weren't injured. I hope everything works out well with the insurance company.:fl

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am so sorry that happened! Glad you are ok though, and I hope they fix it good as new. I have a 97 toyota camary and its the same for me... all paid off, low mileage and I'm hoping to get a couple more year out of it! :) Its a great car... the older models anyways.

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The Insurance Adjuster came down this morning from Phoenix. He is suppose to call me tomorrow some time and let me know if they will fix the car or total it. It has brand new tires too... less then three weeks old!!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This morning I took my car in for the needed repairs, it will now be about $5,000.00 they just called me to say they found more damage when they began to take the car apart. Nothing structural though, just labor to fix things they couldn't see until they got the car apart.

I will be without the car until about Nov. 18th!! I will have a really clean house by then!!

Latest posts