Crazy Weather

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We had a great day yesterday for working in the yard - sunny and it went to 17C. :thumbsup :coolsun :tools Then over night was awaken by the rain on the patio roof - it was pounding hard. :hide THEN this morning got up to 2" of white stuff on the lawn!!! GRRR! :somad Only a couple more days until hubby has to leave for work in Edmonton again and I wanted to get as much done before he leaves. Why can't Mother Nature play fair? :hu :idunno

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
We've all been whining on the "snow" thread!!! I had flurries and high winds all day. UNCLE! I am so tired of this....
Air conditioning? I doubt we will turn ours on this year!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lesa said:
We've all been whining on the "snow" thread!!! I had flurries and high winds all day. UNCLE! I am so tired of this....
Air conditioning? I doubt we will turn ours on this year!
Maybe by August lesa

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know, JoJo, it happens here first then blows on to the east and south . . .

Yes, flurries all day here also but no pounding rain. I don't want pounding on my freshly tilled garden! I'd guess it is about 9 hours of running that infernal combustion Briggs & Stratton. Playing really unfair to me is having to start all over again :rolleyes:.

Well anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be "Partly sunny, with a high near 52." Nothing but a breeze, in the single digitS' mph!

Steve :cool:

Latest posts