Crepe Myrtles and chickens dont mix.

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ive decided crepe myrtles and chickens dont mix because apparently the chickens have planted them all over my yard now. they are coming up everwhar.

country freedom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
beefy said:
Ive decided crepe myrtles and chickens dont mix because apparently the chickens have planted them all over my yard now. they are coming up everwhar.
:yuckyuck Oh,my!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That actually sounds awesome :D

I'm buying a crepe myrtle for my yard and I'd love to get like 20 of them... but don't have enough $$$

Maybe I'll get lucky and the chickens will move the seeds around for me, and do my gardening while they're at it! LOL

Sorry ;)

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love Crepe Myrtles!! I don't have any but would love to have some!! I didn't realize they grow from seed!! Silly me... Maybe they have to pass through the chicken before they can germinate?

I am going to look for Crepe Myrtles with seeds on them and see if I can grow some!!

Suess

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I love my crepe myrtle from afar. When standing under it...I get spit on. I wouldn't mind one near the chickens for some nice color...maybe I will have them come front one afternoon, then send them back to poop.

Latest posts