Crocheting

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here are a few of the items I have made. Sorry I took so long getting them posted.

A Halloween Wreath

A fall wreath

Mr. & Mrs. Frosty

This is a blanket I made my sister in law

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, I love that blanket. You are very talented, Dewdrops!
It's such a shame that handcrafted things don't bring in the price a person needs; hardly even enough to break even. I wonder how those blankets would sell on Etsy?

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So Lucky, I have an etsy account just need to activate it..... I keep forgetting about. It took me a while to figure that pattern out.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes I did. I make all our blankets, it's a little more expensive than going to walmart and buying one, but they are so much warmer and last a long time. Right now I'm working on some baby items for my dd baby shower and my other daughter's friend. When I get the sweater I'm making finished I will post pictures.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
dewdrops, you are very talented. Between you and Monty, I think you're the most talented couple here in TEG! Ok...you're the only couple here. :D

Mary

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ninnymary said:
dewdrops, you are very talented. Between you and Monty, I think you're the most talented couple here in TEG! Ok...you're the only couple here. :D

Mary
We were members on another site, I think we were the only couple there too. Thank you, we try to be inventive. I love crocheting..... see what I can come up with.

Latest posts