http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9327/halovk7.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6247/1001884bi9.jpg
My son's cat Zeus....sneezing :D

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2880/1000688uh5.jpg
His other cat Xena being a beggar.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1426/1000441sc2.jpg
My ancient kitty Cookie
I love those pics! :lol:

Off topic...wifezilla, were you a part of Vicky Thompson's Waterfowl Place forum thingy? Is that still going on?

Anyways, great pet pics everyone!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

Rudi will come along later once I get some new pictures, but let me introduce you to Woodie.

Woodie 1988-2006 He was born on October 31, and I always called him my Wood Monster!

6165_wood.jpg

This picture was taken 6 months before I had to put my best friend to sleep. His kidneys shut down and so I called the vet and she came to the house. We were able to hold him during his last moments and wish him well on his journey. I know in my heart he is with me even today!

6165_wood1.jpg

I was only 24 years old and I had this dog my entire adult life. He was my first dog and was such a good boy!

Huggs, Ron

It took about a year before we finally decided to get Rudi! :bouquet

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
oh sorry I spelled his name wrong!

and I love your Woodie ....Ron I had to put my sweet dog down last summer she seriously was like my little spirit guide I just loved her she took care of me and I miss her so much

I sooo know how hard it is

but I did get my two bullies before she passed and she loved on them and taught them the ways of our home and how to behave

this is so sad and I have a picture somewhere

but the morning she passed away she kissed my boy Lister good bye he was just six months old and she was his mama figure... they were all three snuggled together before we had to take her in to the vet to let her go...and she lifted her head and give him lots of kisses

omg I have to go home and have some tears now

night you guys

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i'm glad you said that Zeus was just sneezing, i thought he was constipated.

my dog got hit by a car and died in my arms on the way to the vet yesterday on my birhtdya. sometimes i just dont understand.

my beagle that i got in college (we celebrate our bday together b/c his is also in october sometime) just turned 10 yesterday as well.

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
i'm glad you said that Zeus was just sneezing, i thought he was constipated.

my dog got hit by a car and died in my arms on the way to the vet yesterday on my birhtdya. sometimes i just dont understand.

my beagle that i got in college (we celebrate our bday together b/c his is also in october sometime) just turned 10 yesterday as well.
Oh no! What a terrible thing to have happen! I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend..... :hugs

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
beefy said:
. . . sometimes i just dont understand. . . .
None of us really do. Henry Beecher said, "The dog was created specially for children. He is a god of frolic."

Children have an understanding of death. They simply see it as when movement stops and awakening never comes.

I think that this sort of understanding best covers dogs and other animals. The frolicking stops and they must go to heaven.

Steve

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
One of my girls (Rhode Island Red pullet) protesting the photo shoot.
6396_s6303786.jpg

This is Jelly (because she's so sweet), who is in training to be the world's greatest chicken dog.
6396_s6303686.jpg

This is Stanley. He owns the place and lets us stay here - or so he thinks. But while he's napping (which is always) we pretend like this place is ours.
6396_s6303574.jpg

6396_s6302937.jpg

Latest posts