Dances with crabs

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ok I am tired cranky and detoxing from sugar ...I can not find the thread where everyone was posting dogs so I am starting a fresh one for the season ...

it is so calming to look at happy animals showing pure joy in thier lives ..

there seems to be a common bond of love for animals on the board..I mean just look at the dog food thread and the passion exuded there?

so here you go

my joyful dog :)

she found a PRIZE for Papa on the beach today

I recieved this picture mid day during a very painfully busy workday
totally had folks laughing hope it does the same for you!

she is such a joyful dog ... everything she does she does with this kind of zest and delight!
6185_dances_with_crabs.jpg

your turn ..spread the joy or merge me with a similar thread

either way I want to see current pictures of your furbabies please?

big brown horse

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Is that a LIVING crab?! :p OMG!!

That is so funny!!!!! :lol:

Ok I will look for some silly dog photos and post them. (And kitty too.)

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Is that a LIVING crab?! :p OMG!!

That is so funny!!!!! :lol:

Ok I will look for some silly dog photos and post them. (And kitty too.)
I WISH I ADORE CRAB and did you see the size of it ..and it was a dungeness my favorite all time food ..

but no she found a nasty dead ..very dead the kind of dead dogs love to covet

and she coveted this that is for sure :)

cool I can not wait for yours there is nothing like a good Saint Bernard to cheer a girl up!!! thanks!

I need medicating and this is pretty safe on a work night!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thats a big crab, forget the crap traps use the dog to catch crabs for you. :lol:
Thanks for posting the picture!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HiD,

Awww...dinner! Did you fix it up? Do people eat things like that? (I am a non-crustacean eater myself) I am so glad Rudi brings home real meat! :lol:

digitS' said:
My 21 year-old daughter trying to decide between 2 puppies:
Really? Do you want us to say which one we like best?

#1 looks so feisty and will make you lose 30 pounds easy! Just daily playing and walks and the constant companionship! This one won't let you take back what you give it; so once a walker always a walker, or jogger, or circus dog, or acrobat, or great Hunter! All the fun boy kind of puppy/child behavior...oh yeah ..let's dig in Steve's garden!!!!

#2 looks short legged by genetics and will likely become spoiled to the point of becoming overweight unless the own is diligent about walks. This one is a snuggle lap puppy and one of a lesser degree of athleticism! I could be wrong! :happy_flower. This one would be a good 'sun worshiper' while you work in the garden! Keep pizza away from this one! LOL :weee

I would choose #1 :ya

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My favorite food also HI.
That sure is a nice size crab.
She sure looks happy with her fine catch.

Digits; I would have to take them both after seeing them one time. I am bad that way!

Now off to find some fun pictures of my pets.

Joe

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Phoebe is 60lbs so that is a decent size crab ..now if we could just convince her to favor the living ones?

cute puppies!!! I like the look of he brown one Steve what kind of dogs are those ? are they a kind or a mixed kind?

I am with Joe I would take both!

that is what happened "I took both" so I have two bullies now and I am thinking of a third now ..but trying to resist...there are just so many homelss dogs and I have the room and desire why not? ..well the problem is that they are strong, busy and I am tired!

and wow are they full of energy ...the pit bull /amstaff is not a dog for lazy people! they will curl up and snuggle for hours but you better be ready when they are rested because they want to play for twice as long! ..but who can complain about playtime! not me ..especially when it ends up at the beach!

talk about LOVE ..

I feel so lucky to have these dogs ...

looking forward to seeing some cute pictures

Ron you do not like crab? or shellfish? omg seriously I moved here to be closer to my beloved food! there is nothing like a great big dungeness crab spread out the newspaper and voila perfectlly plated!!!!

Rudy where are you? and Joe I know you got some good ones you have not shown yet?

everyone? dont be shy this could be the pet therapy thread

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have posted this picture before but it is a Dog/Cat thread so I must start with my lil' buddy Opie! He passed away but I hold him dear in my heart.

100_5117Large.jpg

Here is Rose singing the blues.

theblues.jpg

I need to get ready for work but I will post more soon.

Joe

Latest posts