Dances with crabs

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
. . . cute puppies!!! I like the look of he brown one Steve what kind of dogs are those ? are they a kind or a mixed kind?

I am with Joe I would take both! . . . pet therapy thread
They are "Jugs" - mixed, pug/Jack Russell.

I really enjoyed my pug way back when and my DW, who is fairly anti-pet, likes how cute they are. I know of some problems that extremely pushed-in face causes, however.

A puddle (pug/beagle) is a cute compromise but I'm kind of anti-beagle because of the noise they can generate. A problem with the jugs is that they appear to be variable - seem to come in every color, pattern, and body shape.

Keep in mind that DD has lived elsewhere since going off to college. Except for returning home (to share colds, apparently), she will have to have a different living arrangement to accommodate a dog. Something that she dearly wants. She had a day off from both work and college, Monday - a rare event. She spent the day traveling around looking at puppies.

Steve

edited after hours to correct the statement that a "puddle" is a pug/beagle . . . of course, it is a "pubble" - - No! a "puggle!"

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
they have dog sweaters in florida?
Yes and cheap to. :lol:

She is just a baby and that picture was in Feb. Rose was a rescue and she did not have much hair yet. She still is a bit bald. I worry about her getting sun burnt!

It does get cold here, but just for a month or so and then it could get up into the 80's for a few days then a front will hit and the temp can drop to the 20's in just a day. The temp rises fast here, that helps me out, door springs don't like the fast temp change! $

Joe

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Dang, I have some cute pics of my mastiff and pit but I am at work and can't access photo bucket... the man limits my internet. Good thing he hasn't found out about the garden forum..... :D

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love the pictures Joe!

I want to see the mastiff!!!! :weee

I am still waiting for St Bernards and perhaps Rudy and his beautiful coat

and and and

ams3651

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My Sadie. She is currently recuperating from a back injury. Last week at this time she couldnt use her back legs. Shes getting better slowly.

5307_sadie.jpg

I found both of them in my bed one morning
5307_pict0966.jpg

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I LOL'd someone's dog from BYC a while back. This should make you smile :D
halovk7.jpg

1001884bi9.jpg

My son's cat Zeus....sneezing :D

1000688uh5.jpg

His other cat Xena being a beggar.

1000441sc2.jpg

My ancient kitty Cookie

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wifezilla just adorable kitties

I love the begger omg how cute is that face!!! ( very well fed!)

the bully awwwwwww look at those ears ..omg

Joe I can not see yours at work I saw the other one before I left but my work will not let me see photobucket pics (I will look when I am home)

funny you can go on photobucket but the pics are blocked ...how on earth I wonder?

yup these babies sure take the edge of this insane flu season we are having :p

please do not think this whole epidemic is a joke you guys be careful we are swamped and people are very very sick

wash your hands keep them away from your face ..and avoid people who are sick! I am so freaking tired I can not tell you!

Latest posts