Date Night!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We went out last night! I don't know when we had a night out and we had fun. We went to Love and War in Texas-Lindale http://www.loveandwarintexas.com/ to hear an up and coming Texas artist, Blane Howard. Downtown Lindale has undertaken a revitalization to make Lindale a music venue for new artists. Miranda Lambert has been instrumental in the process.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music...ret-weapon-for-lindale-revitalization-8576086

We had reservations 20 feet from the stage, and sat with Blane's manager, Diana. Also at our table was a dance troup from Tyler Junior College and they performed line dancing, encouraging the audience to dance with them, which of course, I did.

This song is awesome. He wrote it for his own wedding for his wife. There was a special dance performance by a couple that was just beautiful, choreographed by an instructor from Tyler Junior College. And yes, everyone in the place erupted in noisy appreciation.

I am hoarse from whooping and hollering, cheering after and during the performance. I don't know about ya'll, but in Texas, we show appreciation-LOUDLY!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time! That kind of date night makes up for not having a lot of them. :)
Cute pics of you and your husband with a soon to be famous guy!

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
You been working so hard on the new place, glad you where able to just have a fun night !!! PS you been at your farm a couple of years can I still call it new place?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW how cute is he. Love the photo of you two! Keep it for an * I knew him when discussion * later ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You been working so hard on the new place, glad you where able to just have a fun night !!! PS you been at your farm a couple of years can I still call it new place?
After living in the old house for almost 30 years, this place still feels "new" to us, especially since we aren't done with building fence, building the inside of the barn, building a proper lean to for the sheep, finishing the inside of the porch........ None of it looks "old" yet! :lol:

Latest posts