Deer Or Weed Wacker

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Large snails means escargot for everyone......

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
R U kidding me? Escargot is great. At business meeting, bosses son sat opposite me. We ordered them. He wouldn't try them until we shamed him into trying. Then he liked them. Thought his dad/mom were going to come unglued as we were having great fun with them. The kids enjoyed the harassment-good kids.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone eats slugs? Just a snail w/o shell, right? Try it out Mary, report back....

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a restaurant near me that has escargot on the menu. My friend Kristine loves it and orders when ever we go there. She can not get me to even taste the sauce there in.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a restaurant near me that has escargot on the menu. My friend Kristine loves it and orders when ever we go there. She can not get me to even taste the sauce there in.
So sad, so sad. Really making me believe your man card is in jeopardy to not even try when a beautiful, kind, gracious friend asks you to. So sad.... :)

@ninnymary At a fancy, shmancy resteraunt besides Tony Bennett while eating with the man of your dreams and you won't even try??????? So sad....;)

Latest posts