Deleting problems

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've had a non stop issue both in here and BYC. I've explained too you @Nifty what device I am using in a private conversation. One other user in Byc also stated they have this same problem. As I delete, I have to reopen my writing and my keyboard disappears. I was replying in a thread a few moments ago and lost the page altogether. would someone please look into this for me.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i know it may be frustrating, but without someone knowing that device pretty well and being there to observe it is difficult for people to know what is going on.

i don't even know what people are using most of the time to read/write here, i'm on a desktop computer system because i'm pretty sure i'd destroy anything else in short order.

all i can suggest is to slow down and see if you can spot what you are doing by accident. perhaps hitting a key with a glancing finger movement (like the backspace key or the control key or the alt key or the ...) just guessing... otherwise clueless, but wishing you improvement soon. :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i know it may be frustrating, but without someone knowing that device pretty well and being there to observe it is difficult for people to know what is going on.

i don't even know what people are using most of the time to read/write here, i'm on a desktop computer system because i'm pretty sure i'd destroy anything else in short order.

all i can suggest is to slow down and see if you can spot what you are doing by accident. perhaps hitting a key with a glancing finger movement (like the backspace key or the control key or the alt key or the ...) just guessing... otherwise clueless, but wishing you improvement soon. :)
Thanks for acknowledging my post. This has only started to happen a week or so. It's not my device or it would happen every where I write online, only BYC and here so I think it's the provider. :(

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What can I add to clay soil and compost to make it more acidic I'm just putting a blueberry in? Sorry to bother you

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I don't have sulfer, is there anything I can use from my kitchen

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
It may be that you are hitting a key ON your keyboard inadvertantly. I have done this.
These computers/phones are SO, SO programmed now with shortcut keys that you may not realize that a specific key does a specific thing at a specific time.
I suggest that you post with your computer, and write your complete post on Notepad, and then copy and paste it.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks duck. Will try a d see but nifty is trying to help. :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
What can I add to clay soil and compost to make it more acidic I'm just putting a blueberry in? Sorry to bother you

A blueberry needs really acidic soil, pH in the lower 5's. I don't know the pH is of the soil and compost you have or how much you need to drop the pH.

I'd buy sulfur, a garden center should have some. It works but it takes a while for it to break down into the right chemical form. I took the soil in my raised beds from a pH around 7.9 down to the mid 6's with sulfur but it took two heavy applications and time. A few months after each application. To me it is the surest way to get there, especially if you have a way to go.

Latest posts