Did anybody else have server trouble today?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Man, I didn't realize how much I like you guys! When I have a free minute I like to see what everyone's talking about, and this a.m. I kept getting some kind of server error. I assumed there was some kind of site construction going on, but since I'm something of a computer knuckle dragger I'm basically puzzled as to what it could have been.

Every other site I went to was fine, but all of the TEG-BYC-SS-BYH family would not load.

From the look of the time of posts, it doesn't appear anybody else had this trouble.

Anybody have any ideas?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
There have been a few problems that we've been investigating and tweaking. Hopefully things are much improved now. If not, let us know!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awwww, thistle, did you have withdrawal symptoms? Shaky hands, cold sweats, panicy feeling?? You'll have to make up for your time away by staying on EXTRA LONG tomorrow.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
NwMtGardener said:
Awwww, thistle, did you have withdrawal symptoms? Shaky hands, cold sweats, panicy feeling?? You'll have to make up for your time away by staying on EXTRA LONG tomorrow.
Yeah, all that! I actually went to another garden site, but got all lonely because I didn't know anyone!

Oh, and Heather? Keep your flurries on your side of the border.

-Thistle...currently flurry free...

Latest posts