Did you miss me?

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I have had the absolute worst luck with technology in the last 2 weeks. First my tablet committed suicide, then one of the kids spilled something in the computer. Hubby let me check my FB page from his iphone a few times, but he was afraid I might kill that too. Now we finally have the computer fixed and I get to talk to all of my friends again!!
Aside from that things have been good. My tomatoes are going crazy, the chicks and the ducks are growing well, and we got a pool to keep the munchkins occupied. I am having a huge problem with squash bugs, but that's to be expected (since we didn't have a winter this year to kill off the little buggers.)

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Good to hear from you ! I thought maybe you were busy with your in-laws! Thats too bad your having problems with your toys!

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Oh no, the in laws left last week. It was nice to see them...and then it was nice to see them leave, lol! Technology is not my friend. I don't understand, I love it so. Hubby says I have my very own electromagnetic field that fries electronics.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I did miss you :hugs.

The in-laws were giving you a break from the family & farm. Then, you may have just wandered off! To some place exotic . . .

I know, I would.

Steve :cool:

cityfarmer

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Glad you are back. I am glad someone else has there own personal electromagnetic field! I am the one in my house that can wipe out electronics by entering a room. Since Memorial Day Weekend the hard drive on our DVR blew and our modem blew on our computer. We also had to replace our fridge in May (it was keeping food at a balmy 55 degrees) and the dishwasher was having several issues so we replaced that as well. I haven't told hubby yet that I discovered the self-cleaning oven isn't self-cleaning anymore. The joys of 20 year appliances.