Do You have To Deal With Rush Hour traffic ?

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@lcertuche is your mother ok ?

Yes she is now. When the EMS arrived with the ambulance they said her heartbeat was a 4. Yikes. After a nitro and medicine at the hospital then she was in takeo cardio which is when your heart beat keep racing (?). She was in so much pain as of late she just stopped moving. She is now in a nursing home for rehabilitation and rest. I couldn't believe how much better she looked. She herself is amazed at how much better she feels. She is now. My church family has been praying for her so I had a great testimony to share with them on Sunday.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Recently, I had reason to drive in city traffic just before 6am.

Ridge', the drivers at minutes approaching 7am are the most extreme. Approaching 8am, they are a little more civilized. Before 6am, there is little traffic on the roads ...

Maybe those "minutes before 6am" drivers are the craziest!

I was driving 40mph in a 30mph zone on a 4-lane one way. About 15 cars in the group and everyone but one is passing me! As a defensive measure, I got behind the other 40mph driver and we formed an island of relative calm in the mayhem ...

Steve

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Almost 8:30 PM and we just got home after driving through the Portland, Ore. I 205. The traffic was very heavy and it took us just over 3 hours to drive that at a more decent time would take 45 minutes. :barnieAt the convergence of highway 84 to I 205 there was a rear end accident... the front car's rear was like an accordian, while the car that hit it had it's front end pushed in and the entire front of this car was several feet above ground... held up in that position since it had droped the trany drive shaft that hit the road asphalt and the car whent up and remained suspended in that position waiting for the police and a tow truck . Traffic behind them was backed up for miles. :th

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
What drives me crazy is rubbernecking. traffic backed up for miles and accident on other side of highway. Everyone hoping to get a good look
We got a good look because we were going at the respectable flow of traffic for that rush hour commute time of day on a major highway 4 lanes in each direction road including some major overpass intersections for several other highways , past the Portland International Airport, and the convergense of truck traffic from an industrial area, then over the mile long bridge over the Columbia River that forms the border between Oregon and Washington, then going through the rush hour traffic at Vancouver, Wa. ... less than 5 mph to a dead stop for about a short 24 mile rush hour scenic tour. This holds true every workday every early morning from 6 to 9 and afternoon starting about 4 to 7. :rolleyes:

Last edited: