Do you Send Out Christmas Cards?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting Christmas cards ready for mailing is my project for today (if I can keep my hands off this site). I don't send a lot, but more to family and friends than I used to now that I don't have 30 munchkins each year that always got one in the mail.

I dislike phones and probably wouldn't like the internet if it didn't let me write -- something I really enjoy. Sending cards to special people is never a chore whether I get one in return or not.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Don't send them. Between postage & time they just don't get done. I like them but they are a low priority so they often don't make the deadline aka Christmas

pjn

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Don't send them. Between postage & time they just don't get done. I like them but they are a low priority so they often don't make the deadline aka Christmas
Just finished sending out cards, like to send and receive cards.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Like Lynn, I'm writing notes to go in the cards, today. There's no waiting any later! It is kind of a bother because I try to make them personalized and it is kind of easy because they have a format after awhile.

Most of the recipients are very elderly people and I don't expect a response. I've done this forever and really, neither expect nor want a bunch coming thru the mail. Few folks send any information. It is good that they are thinking of us; it is better if they have a little to say. I'm not expecting to visit and don't use the phone . . . what's that leave? Good enough that I can communicate with them once a year.

The number has been an easy limit. After awhile, people shuffle off this mortal coil but I've been inclined to add a few new, every decade or so.

Steve

Latest posts