Does anybody know this blueberry company?

smom1976

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
yes you get two plants for 10.00 but you do have to pay 8.90 shipping and handling..

I can go to lows or home depot and pick up a plant in the pot for under $10

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
But then they say you get a 3rd plant free-so it's really 3 plants for 18.95, unless it's a scam-or tiny little rootless sprigs...
I was hoping someone knew if they were reputable??
Thanks for your input, I was worried I was alone here. hehehe

*edited* for typeO

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
looks like a great place to get blueberries, i hope someone will post more info about this company also.

GoldenGryphon

Sprout
Reaction score
Howdy!
It sounded way too good to be true, and they don't put any sort of zone information on the site, that I could find. So ... I started puttering around. Yep, they are a branch of (duh nuh!) Gardener's Choice! Those same people who brought you the Topsy-Turvey, the Tree Tomato, and a host of other kinda good/kinda useless garden stuff is the company behind the Giant Blueberry.
Is this bad? Well, I wouldn't chance it, but I know the plants wouldn't grow here. Should you? Well, they do promise that the shrubs will be at least 6 feet tall by the end of summer and you have a 30 day money-back guarantee. I have heard that you need to save *all* packing and packaging to claim anything, though.
Pasted below is the Customer Service contact data.

P.O. Box 8005
81961 County Road 687 South
Hartford, MI 49057-8000
Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm EST.
Email: tvsupport@gardenerschoice.com
Phone: 1-866- 518-2290

Good luck, whatever you decide.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Meier's has them for $5/plant now. Plus you can inspect it to see if it's dead or alive.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Meijer? Not our Meijer...but maybe walmart. I checked the nursery and they wanted $16 a plant.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
they were the bare root ones. Haven't checked the Ft. Wayne ones as I was at Muncie store when I saw them.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Lowe's it is. I get a 10% discount there from my master gardener association. 10% ain't much-but every little bit...
Especially since I went ahead and ordered some Brunswick from Gurneys AND some KA_BLUEY!!!

I'm very excited to try the Ka-Bluey bushes. Paid $20 a piece for them. They're suppose to be the best blueberry EVER!