Does This Look Legitimate?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
This garden product is being sold locally in most of the garden centers; it is also made locally, but distributed nationally. I am wondering if the stuff it claims to do are important functions, or if is a bunch of baloney. I am thinking of picking up a bottle to try on my struggling garden. I am also concerned about how "organic" it might be. http://n-r-gize.net/about.html
@seedcorn and @digitS' and @bobm and @MontyJ ? and any other chemical savvy gardeners?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Humics are too complex for me, @so lucky !

I have been hoping to join the complexity of it all sometime in the distant future.

Steve
how about fish emulsion? i promise to stay out of the water.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
very good point Bobm. i'd want to be sure it isn't just a compost tea like mix of something else i could get cheaper or better yet, from my own mix in my yard.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
It says it does not contain NPK, but humic and fulvic acid and trace minerals. I don't think there is an ingredients list on the bottle, if I remember correctly. It's not terribly expensive. I may get a bottle and try it on some of the garden, just to see if it does anything. The TEVA corporation makes other ag additives, apparently, too.
Maybe it's like that Super Thrive stuff.

Armchairhomesteader

Leafing Out
Reaction score
It probably doesn’t do anything that couldn’t be done with good quality garden soil and regular applications of that Chinese fertilizer- the footsteps of the gardener.

Latest posts