Everyone's Fall Pics

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
These are all wonderful pictures!

I keep looking at this thread and thinking, maybe I could take a picture of...... nope that is still green to!

If I want a picture of fall I will have to take a ride around.
Not much Fall color here.

Joe
Remember, it doesn't HAVE to be fall colors. Some areas are green year-round, others always look burnt and dead. So, just something that means fall for your area....

BTW, ya'll, LOTS of great pics!!!

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've posted some fall pics in another thread but have a couple more.
These are the backyard.

6557_fall16.jpg

6557_fall19.jpg

This is a tree from last year that I drove by moving out here and just had to stop and take a pic. In Saskatchewan, where I'm originally from most trees turn yellow with some orange and very few red. I thought this tree was gorgeous and needed a pic. Too bad it wasn't closer so I could see it fully red.

6557_sicamous2.jpg

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
The fall leaves here were just not that great this year, don't know why, we had plenty of rain. However the sky sure was colorful yesterday morning.
Fire.jpg

Nancy

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Fall Tacos!!!! :ep

Now I really need those to grow here! LOL

That last picture HiD looks very ominous! Is there a cold front moving in? Or is this just your normal Fall morning sort of clouds?

Ron
there is a taco for every season you know :)

that is how it looks every morning here now until July! this is what I call "clear" because you can see the clouds ..usually you can not even see the trees LOL!!! we need lots of Vit D in this part of the country!

we are having lot's of wind and rain right now .some coastal flooding but really it is fall in the Pacific Northwest of the USA!!!

and the cranberries need flooding to harvest them ...

this weather calls for a mushroom taco with a cranberry salsa ..why did I not think of that? ok there is still some fall left!

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Red sky in morning sort of thing. Knew it was going to be windy yesterday, nice breeze all day with clouds moving in. Rain all day today, we are getting what is left of TS Ida here in east Tennessee.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have some more Fall pics this evening. My peach trees are turning yellow and orange; however, the leaves are falling as fast as Fall.

Here are some pics...and Rudi too! He is sort of Fall colored!

rh8g3l.jpg

9iz690.jpg

am5eec.jpg

2i94i94.jpg