Eww eww EWW!!! Hollyhock Weevils!

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Heres my hollyhocks. Sorry i took it on my cell phone.
6215_sept2009_007.jpeg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A cell phone picture? I say Blackberry.

That is so nice. I want these growing in my garden!

Thank you that picture looks so clear for phone cam.

If I only had them in my garden.........

prism

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
sparkles2307 said:
Heres my hollyhocks. Sorry i took it on my cell phone.
I was going to say the same thing as injunjoe. Must be a really good cell phone. The picture is beautiful and very clear!

It looks more like Carnival instead Peaches 'n Dreams. I got mine from Park Seed. It was a combo of three different types. Happy Lights which is a single bloom, Carnival which is a double bloom that appears to have a puffy center and a single saucer layer around the outside (like yours) and Peaches 'n Dreams which is a fully double bloom. Park's description says Peaches 'n Dreams ranges from pink, yellow, and apricot so yours could indeed be Peaches 'n Dreams even though it's pink.

Not sure if it's okay to post the Park links here. I will PM you with the link to the varieties so you can see.

I have some pics I thought I'd post but will have to do it later as it is getting late and I have to be up early to bring DS to an activity. I'll start a separate thread so we don't get this one too far off topic from the weevils.

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
LOL no way I could afford a blackberry, we can barely afford groceries! I just have a Verizon brand phone with a number instead of a catchy name. Here are some more I took with it. Like I said, I only have the two plants, but I want them across the front of the house, since its kind of a crappy area right now.
6215_sept2009_008.jpeg

6215_sept2009_009.jpeg

Please excuse the messy porch area!

prism

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
sparkles2307 said:
LOL no way I could afford a blackberry, we can barely afford groceries! I just have a Verizon brand phone with a number instead of a catchy name. Here are some more I took with it. Like I said, I only have the two plants, but I want them across the front of the house, since its kind of a crappy area right now.

Please excuse the messy porch area!
Oh my gosh! They are gorgeous! So are the two little ones in the front. :coolsun :watering

Latest posts