Excaliber Dehydrater 9 tray

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shred them, dice them, etc. Then vac seal using your foodsaver jar attachment. !!! Love it!!!
Got the foodsaver but not the jar attachment. Looks like another item for the wish list. I could just put them in the foodsaver bags, right?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nothing amazing, My sport therapist was selling it and I knew that if I explained the shipping costs that she would reduce the price. It didn't hurt to mention that it was for a friend of mine. :)

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee I dehydrated potatoes and just put them in a canning jar. I used my mandolin slicer to hash brown them, and blanched them so they wouldn't turn black. I drained them on paper towels and dehydrated them. I just use a half gallon canning jar, they keep just fine. I put what I want in a bowl and cover with hot water for 30-45 minutes, then use.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Carol Dee I dehydrated potatoes and just put them in a canning jar. I used my mandolin slicer to hash brown them, and blanched them so they wouldn't turn black. I drained them on paper towels and dehydrated them. I just use a half gallon canning jar, they keep just fine. I put what I want in a bowl and cover with hot water for 30-45 minutes, then use.
Thanks for the great tips @baymule

Latest posts