Exlarge Dunkin Donuts Coffee

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, glad you're ok. & yes, been there at the beginning of the week with a car accident. in-fact, 1st day of the new year back to work & right after a horrible day at work too! lost my poor old Subie at that time. have a newer one now but still miss my old one.

i wonder how well a Dunkin's Box O' Joe would be able to be shipped @murphysranch. i know we could send a bag of coffee beans to you anytime you need them! i'm not sure where in CA but i do know there are a few Dunkin Donut's out that way now. check their website to see if they have some nearby!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, that must have looked professional. Not that I'd ever do something similar.
Haha, my husband griped at me because it looked bad, so I put a table cloth over it. My office was up front, with a big window and customers walked by to get to the rest of the store. Worked for me!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like he hides behind the draped like that one horror comedy...

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took Latin in HS. Teacher had toga parties for her classes. We all brought food that they would have eaten. Yes, we wore under garments-although the boys hoped the girls wouldn't.

Latest posts